Saturday, April 07, 2007
N364 yo! (:
Went to church for service today again. Athl brought 3 friends; HongLee, Cindy, Lynn (: Christine's friend, Joanne was there too and HsuiChai. Service was great as usual. After service, CG celebrated my birthday in advance. Hahaha. We headed to ParkMall;Fish&Co for dinner. Yummy yummy! I'm happy and felt really blessed! We had a little singing & sharing after our dinner. Headed home around 11 plus.
Here I am typing away and there's this verse in the bible I want to share (:
"So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has trouble of its own"
Matt 6:31-34
So, do not worry your life away. Stay cheerful yea! (:
You shone the light of love on me,
And gave me air so I can breathe :]
mooo-ed